The project studied how the line can do much more than define ground and plane. Rules for this exploration were developed to assist in the generation of drawings.
The rules are as followed:
1. Primary curves are drawn in space.
2. Resultant lines radiate from the original curves.
3. I can control the density and length of resultant lines.
Conclusions from this exercise are as followed:
1. Lines that overlap can create thicker lines.
2. Lines can create patterns, like tartan grids.
3. Lines that intertwine can create masses.